Thursday, December 6, 2007

Xmas TRIP!





Although I wouldn't consider it an established tradition, there has been an emphasis on having a new purse ready to take on a new trip. When my sister (AKA Ric1) took me to Vegas (baby!) for spring break last year, she surprised me with a VERY cool bag to sport while walking the infamous strip. I still wear this tote daily (the Japanese print with the Geishas) altho it is getting a bit frayed along it's edges (Not so subtle hint to sister). So, in order to continue said tradition, I have made my 7 year old daughter her very own bag (mermaid) in preperation for our big trip this xmas to DISNEYWORLD!! She hasn't received it yet, I plan of giving it to her before we pack, so that she can have plenty of time to accumulate all the goodies she may need.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful blog, and I LOVE your shadowboxes as well! So glad we found each other!!

Pretty Things said...

I love anything Asian, and that purse rocks!

Megan said...

What a great idea! She'll always remember that beautiful bag and her time at Disney!

Kathy said...

Aw, that is so sweet. have a wonderful Christmas in Disney.

malevolent-mimi said...

Oh I am sure she is going to love her new mermaid purse =]

Which Disney will you be going to?
Orlando, Florida maybe? Because my friend has a few re-entry tickets that she isnt using that you might be able to use

♥Michelle