Friday, June 27, 2008

LOL CATS!

If you haven't stumbled across the LOL CATS, aka icanhascheezburger?, you must (MUST) check it out directly:
http://www.icanhascheezburger.com/
Now, I am not the type of person that laughs at things that I read, or look at; I am a more laugh-with-people kinda gal. And then there was the lolcats. My god. I see these things, and just die. Here are a few examples of my faves:



















And this one reminds me of myself:











This one is kinda creapy:










Just cracks me up:











I find them to be quite an uplifting part of my day--and there are literally HUNDREDS of them, so if you are new to it, you can certainly catch up.

Signed--Dena (We have decided to start signing our blog; altho it has been lots of fun confusing everyone, Tiff and I are now going to be nice and let you know who wrote who!)

4 comments:

Susan and Tracy aka Muriel and Mavis said...

I LOVE the driving cat, that one kills me!!!

Unknown said...

Those are so cute! I'm checking out the cat site when I exit from here. Hope you had a lovely weekend!

whysteriastar said...

I love LoL Cats, I even made my own alphabet using them:
http://www.ruethedayblog.com/2008/07/a-lol-cat-alphabet/
That hobbitz picture is so cute!

Debbi said...

I love the cat driving too! Dena and Tiffani--go to my blog to see a surprise for both of you for your blog!
hugs, Debbi