Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Strange Stripe hauntings




Beware--the strange stripe may come to your house when you least expect it.

Actually, it is in preperation to have a home for THIS:





A beauty, ain't she? Tiff made this for many over many many moons, and I finally got him a short while ago. The problem was that there was a HUGE shelf where said stripe is, and I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to get it down, so quilty was on another wall, and it just didn't work. Anyway, man figured out shelf (surprise surprise!!) and I took him down. The red is the color it was before I painted it the crazy, but perfect purple to MATCH the quilt.
The pillows I just made this last weekend (Are you noticing a theme here?) to go onto the couch to tie the colors together...more updates as they come along!


Dena

No comments: